This person will support the newly-created department of USA Swimming Productions, the USASwimming.org web site and social media content. He/she will be responsible for the creation of production concepts and prodcing, directing the shooting and editing of projects. Also responsible for the creation of digital, social, print and TV content that drives audience growth across all USA Swimming platforms.
- Support the implementation of the USA Swimming Productions strategic plan.
- Serve as a Producer on original content projects for the organization and sponsors for distribution across all channels.
- Ensure that projects are completed according to schedule.
- Coordinate Production shoots and oversee the editing and delivery of final product.
Knowledge, skill, ability, educational/training, experience, working environment, physical activities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Television Production, Communication, Journalism, Radio/TV or related field, or equilavent work experience.
- TV broadcasting writing, producing and editing experience of at least 3-7 years (preferably in sports).
- Digital content writing knowledge required.
- Proven knowledge of broadcast and live streaming operations.
- Experience with desiging and manaing custom graphic template titles and generator packages.
- Studio management, including set design and light grid management.
- Knowledge of WordPress, SEO, a variety of social media platforms and social media marketing techniques, Constant Contact.
- Familiarity with broadcast editing programs, such as Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro a plus.
- Experience or knowledge in the sport of swimming preferred.
- High level of personal initiative and pride in own work.
- Willingness to travel, with extended travel at times for events.
Please email resumes and cover letter to email@example.com no later than November 12, 2017.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job; other duties may be assigned.