Founded in 1941 and based in Kansas City, MO., United Soccer Coaches Association (formally the NSCAA) has grown into the world’s largest soccer coaches’ organization that serves members at every level of the game.
With United Soccer Coaches, you will have the opportunity to:
- Have a one-on-one lunch with the Association CEO, Lynn Berling-Manuel
- Collaborate with fellow interns from around the country
- Attend learning seminars with each department
- Attend social and networking outings with your peers and the office staff
- Receive a United Soccer Coaches Diploma at no cost to you
Benefits of the United Soccer Coaches Internship Program Include:
- A welcome package including branded United Soccer Coaches apparel and gear
- Working in a fun, upbeat environment
- Opportunity to represent the Association at various events
- Ability to build your portfolio
- Opportunity to attend 2018 Convention to assist United Soccer Coaches staff in any and all aspects of the Convention
- Housing assistance (stipend) for those interns coming from outside the Kansas City metro area
View the United Soccer Coaches Internship Webpage for more information. The fall internship term is September 11, 2017 - January 15, 2018.
Duties of the graphic design intern include (but not limited to):
- Design marketing materials and other graphics. Such as logos, flyers, postcards, multipage layouts, website and social media graphics
- Assist the design team with daily jobs
- Join in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects
- And more!
To be considered for this position, please apply through Teamwork Online and email your portfolio to email@example.com