Under the direction of the Managing Director of Customer Care & Horse Services, the position of Customer Care Representative requires attention to detail, teamwork, and the ability to provide exceptional customer service. This position is responsible for building trusting customer relationships, identifying customer needs, making appropriate recommendations, providing accurate information, and implementing effective solutions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer service and building trusting relationships both internally and externally.
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner via telephone, fax, and email and providing accurate information.
- Responding to customer inquiries within established turnaround times.
- Assisting with the compilation and maintenance of documentation in the department.
- Working with other team members to meet deadlines and suggesting ways to gain efficiencies while maintaining accuracy.
- Being active in supporting a positive, up-beat environment and demonstrating a positive attitude.
- Processing memberships within the Federation guidelines.
EDUCATION - High school diploma or equivalent required.
EXPERIENCE - Customer service experience preferred. Experience in a call center a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES - Outstanding interpersonal skills, energy, reliability and self-motivation are essential. A significant level of diplomacy and the ability to build trust is required in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and may involve motivating and influencing others. Attention to detail and the ability to follow-through on commitments as well as demonstrated problem-solving skills required. The ability to strictly adhere to a work schedule and be consistently available for work is a critical element of this position. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have knowledge of standard office PC programs and be Internet-savvy. Spanish skills are helpful.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - Ability to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time.
**Please attach a resume in either Word document or PDF format. Applications that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.**