Team up with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) and have a fulfilling and fun career ensuring a Future for the Sport of Bowling. USBC is recognized by the United States Olympic Committee as the national governing body for the Sport of Bowling and is a membership organization. We provide standardized rules, regulations and benefits to make bowling fair and fun for everyone.
We are seeking a Program Manager for Bowl for the Cure®. Primary duties will include day-to-day administration and support of fundraising campaigns and marketing activations.
Bowl for the Cure® is a year-round fundraising and breast cancer awareness initiative. This effort is sponsored by USBC in partnership with Susan G. Komen®, the world's largest grass roots organization of breast cancer survivors and activists.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support program goals (contributions, corporate programs,) and build strategic and tactical plans for achieving these goals
- Focus on effective communication and solicitation activities to the USBC associations audience
- Manage branded merchandise program
- Work closely with the Finance Department to manage the flow of online donations, donations by mail, and corporate giving
- Daily support and tracking of the Bowl for the Cure® program budget
- Oversee and implement the annual event activations, including onsite Bowl for the Cure® bowling events and Meet for the Cure® at USBC Convention
- Complete written performance reports and recaps, detailing campaign analytics in email, social media and direct mail
- Attend Susan G. Komen® leadership conferences and training meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, Public Health or any related fields is preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years of non-profit community organizing experience, preferred
- Hands on experience with email service providers, social media posting, and website content management
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent understanding of database management, gift processing and donor relations
- Demonstrated analytical and fundraising skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; comfortable at public speaking engagements and presentations
- An understanding of legal contracts
- Experience in fundraising (particularly proposal writing and grants administration) a plus